Monday, April 28, 2008

Beautiful & Hard

Saturday night I went to beautiful wedding. The minister talked about how the couples relationship drew both of them closer to God. How being together brought out the best in them and made them more Godly. It made me cry, that is exactly what I want. I want to have a relationship with a guy that makes us both grow closer to God and shows the beautiful picture of Christ's love for the church.

Do Hard Things. With God's help they aren't so hard. I don't ever start conversations with strangers but on the train back I sat next to this girl and we talked the whole ride. We talked about God, gender differences, homeschooling, morality, literature, and school. She is a buddhist and believes in reincarnation. We talked and I tried my best to state my beliefs and convictions but I stumbled over my words a lot, I prayed through the whole conversation and I know God can use what I said for his purposes. We talked about books and she has read lots of similar books (classics) I was talking about the book Do Hard Things and she was really interested. Well, this was a hard thing for me but with God's help I hope it sounded good. Please pray that God uses this in her life. Love you all, :)

No comments:

~Loneliness~

I heard once that loneliness is God calling to your heart and telling you to turn to him.