Saturday, June 7, 2008

Family Vacation

First we went the the Creation Museum and that was really nice I would recommend it to you it was run for all the age groups in our family. And gives you the right perspective on history. Then we went down to Mammoth Cave in Kentucky. It was amazing. We spent 8 and a half hours under ground over all. Each tour we took gave a us different view of the cave. My favorite one was the grand avenue tour which was a 4 mile hike in the cave. But my favorite place in the cave was the "drapery room" under the "Frozen Niagra" it was beautiful I took lots of pictures. We camped and the was fun but it also brought my least favorite part of the vacation the bugs especially the cicada they were everywhere! Yuck! Then on the way home we drove through Elizabethtown yeah! After a few hours in the car we came to the Blueriver Cavern and took a boat tour in that cave it was really fun. I had a great time on vacation but there is no place like home. Here are some of the pics from the trip.















































No comments:

~Loneliness~

I heard once that loneliness is God calling to your heart and telling you to turn to him.