Tuesday, August 12, 2008

So far this August...

On the 3rd we had a Surprise 75th Birthday party for my Grandma. We had a lot of fun. She was so surprised! All the Aunts got thrown in the pool, Tammy went into labor (and had a boy later that day), I took lots of pics, and everyone ate lots of food. The next day we went downtown Chicago and had a good time there. Lots of walking. We went to Navy Pier and I loved all the flags at the end of the pier. After that I didn't do much of anything fun this month. I ordered some school books and a knife set(for cooking). I have been able to watch some of the Olympics and hat has been fun. I am excited about the track events but I also love the swimming and gymnastics. I loved the 4X100 that the Americans one by just seconds!!! It was a great race! My bother starts school tomorrow and I start on the 25th. It should be a good year :) ttyl





































The Windy City!

No comments:

~Loneliness~

I heard once that loneliness is God calling to your heart and telling you to turn to him.