Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Long time no posts...

Not for lack of thoughts of lack of a few interesting activities but from a little laziness :)
So here is what I have been up too. I finished my spring semester and am working as a waitress (which I love :) and now I am enjoying my summer vacation so far. I have been to the beach twice :D and I have enjoyed a few cookouts/bonfires and lots and lots of sunshine. I have been to the city to visit "my kids" and I have been up to northern MI to visit my friend twice which is wonderful. Also I am planing a missions trip to Haiti with 9 other people. I am really, really excited about this trip. It will be my 1st trip WITHOUT my parents :) I have a lot to do to prepare for this trip and I would covet your prayers :) thanks and I'll update soonish

No comments:

~Loneliness~

I heard once that loneliness is God calling to your heart and telling you to turn to him.