Sunday, December 16, 2007

Weekend Break















Well, I was able to come home from the Hamernick's house this weekend to be with my family. We had a nice Friday evening and then on Saturday night we went to the "Bethlehem Walk", which is a walk around a church that was supposed to be a walk from Nazareth to Bethlehem. It was fun. This morning we got snowed in, church was canceled and so was our after church Christmas party. So we just spent time together. We watched A Christmas Carol and then some of us went out to build a snowman. That was fun. I go back to the Hamernick's tomorrow and then on Friday I will be home for the Christmas holidays.

1 comment:

Katie said...

what a perfect snowman... and you all match, too! love it!

~Loneliness~

I heard once that loneliness is God calling to your heart and telling you to turn to him.