Thursday, March 6, 2008

Musings of a Lady


During this year I have learned a lot. I have had a taste of motherhood and running a home. I have experimented with cooking and even with potty training :) I have even had the opportunity to test out my homeschooling skills. I realized the other day that this time in my life is when I have the biggest opportunity to grow closer to God. I don't need to do laundry, fix dinner, mediate an argument, just be mommy, or anything else that a wife/mother does. I can learn so much right now. Even though I cannot wait to be a wife/mother I realize that I need to make the most of my time right now. And with God's help I can do just that.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

That's neat to see what God is teaching you about making the most of each day to learn, grow in Him, etc. I'm excited to see all He's doing in you!

Jennifer said...

hey girl, great blog! i love your photos, and your heart to know God! i miss you and appreciate your notes on my blog :) maybe you can come spend a weekend in indy sometime...

~Loneliness~

I heard once that loneliness is God calling to your heart and telling you to turn to him.