Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring Fever







We just had to go outside. The sun was shining and it was 48°. We all went to the park and the kids just ran around and played with the happiest faces ever. Then Mrs. H wanted to go down to the beach. Wishful thinking on her part. We went and the kid played in the sand. But everyone was getting cold. The beach had a bunch of sand along he edge of the shore and we were playing tag on top of it. Then when my legs went through the snow I realized that the snow wasn't on the sand it was on top of the water. My feet were soaked in the coldest water I have ever felt. Needless to saw that was the end of the day and we went back to the house to get dried off.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Wow! I can't believe you fell through the snow into water. I'm sure that was FRRREEZING!!! Glad you got to enjoy being outside.

~Loneliness~

I heard once that loneliness is God calling to your heart and telling you to turn to him.