Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Military Friends


I have been thinking a lot about my friends in the military. I feel very patriotic showing my support of them. They are doing so much to keep this nation free and we don't thank them enough. I would ask that you continue praying for them. Steven is going to be returning to Iraq but I don't know exactly when. Nathanael is now stationed in Arizona working in communications. JT is in CA as is Brent I believe. Nick is back in elkhart for awhile. I don't know exactly where Tim or Jake is but keep them in your prayers as well. And my friend Jay plans on joining soon. Thank you all, and thanks to all the men and women who are serving in our armed forces.

No comments:

~Loneliness~

I heard once that loneliness is God calling to your heart and telling you to turn to him.