Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Old Enough

For the fist time in my life I am now old enough to vote. But what does that mean. There are so many things that people stand for and there won't ever be a perfect canidate who you agree with entirely. The point isn't to vote for the one you think will be the most popular because you don't want the other person in office, because no matter how you vote God has already decided who will be president. The point is God has given you an opportunity to give him glory through your choice of who to vote for, are you going to chose the canidate you feel will make the most God glorifying decesions, even if he is the "underdog"? I believe that God has giving us this opportunity, how will you use it? My choice is to vote to the best of my ability and give God the glory.

No comments:

~Loneliness~

I heard once that loneliness is God calling to your heart and telling you to turn to him.