Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Anton...

Well, as you know he is a SR this year and loving it though he is ready for a break for a few days. I had a opportunity earlier in the year to take some pics of him and I think he is using some a Sr. Pics. Last saturday he went to Semi-state, he ran a PR but he didn't advance. It was cold that day but I had fun watching. In fact some of the underclassmen are really crazy, a bunch of boys painted their bodies with the word Anton (and on their backs the word Brenna, the girl runner from PENN at Semi-state) A few races ago he and 9 other guys came to our house and cut mohawks into their hair, it was a little crazy looking :) but you know they are guys I don't always understand them. So here are some of the pictures I have taken of him.













No comments:

~Loneliness~

I heard once that loneliness is God calling to your heart and telling you to turn to him.