Friday, October 24, 2008

My life now...aka college

Well, I have been really, really, busy. I have made a lot of very interesting food and am following with some pictures of some of the dishes. Speech class is going well but I still don't like it at all! I am getting an A in English!! and in most of my other classes too. I have a partner named Don who is in most of my class and he is absolutely wonderful. He is helpful, caring, and encouraging a great partner for any class and I think we will be in a class together next semester too. I also have another friend named jenni who is wonderful too. We went to dinner after out long monday and had a blast. We will be in multiple classes together next semester. So far this has been my semester. Love you all lots :)















No comments:

~Loneliness~

I heard once that loneliness is God calling to your heart and telling you to turn to him.