Sunday, May 24, 2009

Chicago and using Dad's camera...



So, this past semester went really well. I studied hard and it paid off. I got all A's!!!!!!!!!! In one of my classes I was top of the class and was picked to go to the NRA Food-show. It was really fun and interesting too.
I was then able to go visit some friends and it was even more fun. I went on my first beach trip of the summer and it was wonderful. I had a great time walking with the sand between my toes and playing with the kids and soaking up the sun.
lat week I also used my dad's camera to take a ton of pictures of flowers and other things that i love and i just wanted to share some of the pics with you.




2 comments:

gordon said...

very impressive pictures, did anton do his apple and knife trick at your dinner?

Anonymous said...

No he didn't actually I think he would have been afraid of getting something on his white tux :)

~Elizabth

~Loneliness~

I heard once that loneliness is God calling to your heart and telling you to turn to him.