Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wow it has been too long...

I have done quite a few fun things this summer. The best one was my friend Brittany and I went to Indianapolis to see Wicked the musical which was amazing!!!! I loved it and I have been singing it constantly. We had a great time we ate dinner at the speg factory and them we went to the musical and drove home, that part was insane we got home at 2am. We had a family party and played bags aka corn hole which was fun. I played with my cousin Steven against my mom and brother and we won which is the first time I beat my brother at that game so it was twice as fun! Then a week or so ago my friend ran 50 mile and I went to watch him run. He was great, I could never have run like that the most i have run is 7 mile but hey he is great like that. Other then that I have not done much fun this summer. I took 2 summer classes for school, Sociology and Chemistry, so not fun but they are almost over so i can endure. I went to an Amazing Do Hard Things conference and really enjoyed it. I got a new cell phone which has a texting keyboard that is really fun :D I have signed up for my 5 fall classes and I think I am ready for fall classes to start but not quite yet I still would like to enjoy a little summer. I really want to make it to the beach before I have to go back to school. Anyway ttyl and here are some pics :D












































Adam on his Run

No comments:

~Loneliness~

I heard once that loneliness is God calling to your heart and telling you to turn to him.