Saturday, August 22, 2009

" Summer has come and gone..."

My summer has passed so fast and the fall semester is upon me. September is just around the corner! Last week I was able to hang out and go shopping with a friend. We tried on clothes that we would never buy or wear and shoes that would probably kill us if we tried to walk in them but it was really fun :) Then I took the train to Chicago and stayed with my aunt for a week. We hung out watched movies and went shopping. One day we went to the movies and saw Julie and Julia I REALLY liked it!!!!! It made me want to cook something and maybe even attempt what Julie did... hm maybe someday when I am married I will cook through a cookbook who knows :) I had a lot of fun with her and got a chance to see some cousins too. I came home and ordered my textbooks from my new favorite site www. chegg.com where I can rent textbooks for a portion of the bookstore price and save lots of $ , which I love to do! Last night I went with a friend to a football game. I still do not understand football but maybe someday I will find someone to explain it to me and then I will understand. It was fun to hang out with her at the game and to watch Persuasion with her beforehand. I took a walk with Mr. Darcy in the form of Pride and Prejudice and I think that is really the only summer reading I will be getting in. I have one last day of freedom before school starts so talk to you later...





1 comment:

gordon said...

good to hear from you, we really enjoyed your visit. tell anton happy birthday for us, debi wants to call him but we lost his number, oh and your pictures are still on the window, we see them every day

~Loneliness~

I heard once that loneliness is God calling to your heart and telling you to turn to him.