Sunday, October 7, 2007

My Brother



My Bro-ther is a runner. When we were both in High-school we were both on the cross country team. Now he is training to get faster and trying his best at his races. Go Anton! "Do you not know that in a race all runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get the crown that will last forever."—1Corinthians 9:24-25

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

i was just thinking about anton the other day ... i've been running three mornings a week with some friends. we go out at about 5:45, which makes me feel like a real man :) plus ade & i love to run at the rose bowl. anyway, the last time i ran with anton, he did all the talking ... i would get just enough breath to ask a question and his answer would give me another minute to catch my breath!

~Loneliness~

I heard once that loneliness is God calling to your heart and telling you to turn to him.